Motivational sales quotes can be used to potentially improve your overall career success. Some people can be the best sales executive at a multi-national corporation, but sometimes may need some inspiration to get to the next level. Employee motivation is a powerful workplace tool, and can be used towards great results and a healthy career, use every advantage available to you.
If you have ever felt like you needed a little boost to get your work sales figures where they should be, motivational sales quotes can be the answer. Here are a few quotes that will give you motivation at the workplace.
• Day by day, what you do is who you become. (Heraclitus)
• Success is 99% failure. (Soichiro Honda)
• It is not your customer's job to remember you. It is your obligation and responsibility to make sure they don't have the chance to forget you. (Patricia Fripp)
• Wise people learn when they can. Fools learn when they must. (The Duke of Wellington)
• When someone tells me something is impossible, all I hear is that he or she in particular cannot do it. If it can be thought, it can be done. (Brian Vaszily)
• Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. (Jim Rohn)
• Here is a simple but powerful rule … always give people more than they expect to get. (Nelson Boswell)
• I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacations with better care than they plan their lives. Perhaps that is because escape is easier than change. (Jim Rohn)
• Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but they never quit. (Conrad Hilton)
• The better I get, the more I realize how much better I can get. (Martina Navratilova)
• Failure lies not in falling down. Failure lies in not getting up. (Chinese Proverb)
• Be creative. Use unconventional thinking. And have the guts to carry it out. (Lee Iaccoca)
• Stop selling. Start helping. (Zig Ziglar)
• The wise man puts himself last and finds himself first. (Lao Tsu)
• Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. (Michael Jordan)
If the motivational sales quotes above are not enough, you can try other motivation strategies like inspirational pictures, songs, posters, poems or whatever sparks your creative juices. Motivation can be established from anywhere, find what works for yourself and start everyday using them.